Teladoc Health - Providers
Remote – North Carolina – NC
Teladoc Health, Inc., the global leader in virtual care, is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world. We are seeking Physicians who are Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine and currently licensed in North Carolina.
Our General Medicine Physicians work remotely utilizing phone or video calls to consult with our members seeking care for minor acute illnesses. As an independent contractor, you can either add to your current clinical practice or build an entire telemedicine practice depending on the state(s) you are licensed in.
What We Offer:
- Teladoc Health physicians incorporate telehealth into their practices to help more patients access affordable, quality care. We offer a convenient way to increase your income without additional overhead expenses.
- Registered members using our services come from health insurance plans, employers, hospitals, and unions. Each member is required to build an electronic medical record for your review prior to a consultation.
- Common illnesses we treat include cold/flu symptoms, bronchitis, allergies, sinusitis and UTI’s. We offer strong clinical guidelines within our platform, along with required training prior to accepting consults.
- We ask for a commitment of 20 hours per month minimum, but the days/hours are flexible based on your schedule. We offer services 24/7 365 days per year.
- Accessible and easy-to-use telehealth platform via the web or on our mobile app.
- Simple documentation requirements using our proprietary software.
- Free medical malpractice insurance while practicing on the Teladoc platform, and continued coverage if you decide to leave Teladoc Health.
- Board certified in IM, FM, or EM (ABMS or AOA)
- Have an active medical license and DEA
- Availability of 20 hours per month
- No more than one open malpractice claim
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- Phone, high speed internet connection, and video capability
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Teladoc Health respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In furtherance of your employment relationship with Teladoc Health, we collect personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Personal information is defined as: Any information or set of information relating to you, including (a) all information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and (b) all information that any applicable law treats as personal information. Teladoc Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices for U.S. Employees’ Personal information is available at this link.