Teladoc Health - Providers
Remote – North Carolina – NC
Teladoc Health, Inc., the global leader in virtual care, is successfully transforming how people access and experience mental healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world.
The mental health independent contractor Therapist position is remote and a non-benefited position. Opportunities are available nationwide, and you can either add to your current clinical caseload or build an entire telemedicine mental health practice depending on the state(s) you are licensed in. Our Mental Health Network has experienced tremendous growth month over month, and we anticipate that will continue based on member demand.
About Teladoc Health, Inc.:
- Teladoc Health collaborates with the world’s leading insurers, employers, hospitals and health systems to deliver industry-leading virtual care
- Teladoc Health’s secure online platform and extensive network of licensed therapists assist members by delivering easy, affordable access to professional counseling
- Flexible schedule to deliver high quality care at your convenience while earning additional income
- Sessions are completed via phone or video (no text or live chat)
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing high standards of care
- Be part of an innovative and collaborative learning community
- Active state license(s) in one of the following specialties ex. Clinical Psychologist, LPC, LMHC, LCSW, LMFT
- Licensure must permit provider to function independently and without supervision
- Providers commit to availability for appointments a minimum of 20 hours per month
- No more than one open malpractice claim
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- Providers must be willing to do both phone and video appointments
- Experience treating adolescents (13 to 17 years old)
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Teladoc Health respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In furtherance of your employment relationship with Teladoc Health, we collect personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Personal information is defined as: Any information or set of information relating to you, including (a) all information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and (b) all information that any applicable law treats as personal information. Teladoc Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices for U.S. Employees’ Personal information is available at this link.