Teladoc Health - Providers
Unites States – Virtual
Who we are:
Teladoc Health is creating a new kind of healthcare experience with greater convenience, outcomes, and value. We are currently seeking board-certified Psychiatrists who will connect with registered Teladoc Health members seeking care for anxiety, stress, depression, trauma, grief, relationship issues, and other concerns.
Psychiatrists work as independent contractors, allowing you to add to your current clinical practice or build an entire telemedicine practice depending on the state(s) where you are licensed. We have opportunities available nationwide.
- Access to reliable and growing patient volume
- Appointments are offered from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week with flexibility to set your own schedule.
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing care.
- Flexibility to deliver care at your convenience while earning additional income
- An innovative, tech-forward and collaborative learning community
- Extensive quality initiatives that guide the highest standards of care
- Conduct telemedicine consultations to assess the patient’s medical and psychosocial needs via video or telephone, while at all times maintaining a professional and appropriate setting in preparation for video consults.
- Assess patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations, including intake forms, interviews, medical histories, and observations to diagnose patients.
- Treats patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications.
- Prescribe and administer medications according to diagnosis. Physicians will not prescribe any controlled substances or narcotics scheduled by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and shall operate subject to applicable law. Neither Teladoc nor Physician shall guarantee that any patient will receive a prescription.
- Monitor patients to determine efficacy and potential side effects of medications and evaluates treatment results.
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- May collaborate with a broader team of physicians, associate providers, psychologists, therapists and nurses to assess and adjust treatment plans
Our minimum requirements:
- Board Certification in Psychiatry (ABMS or AOA)
- Active medical license
- Active Federal DEA certificate/number
- Available a minimum of 20 hours per month for appointments
- No more than one open malpractice claim
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- Comfortable with technology and experienced with telehealth
- Enjoy working independently
- Must be available for both phone and video appointments
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Teladoc Health respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In furtherance of your employment relationship with Teladoc Health, we collect personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Personal information is defined as: Any information or set of information relating to you, including (a) all information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and (b) all information that any applicable law treats as personal information. Teladoc Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices for U.S. Employees’ Personal information is available at this link.