Teladoc Health - Providers
United States – Virtual
This Full Time Opportunity is an important team member of our Clinical Network. The Registered Dietitian creates Personalized Nutrition Guide (PNG) to improve the health and physical conditions of individuals seeking care through telemedicine Nutrition visits with Teladoc Health while creating a professional yet comfortable environment for the members to be treated. During the visits, the RD will monitor progress and modify the PNG as required during subsequent visits.
Teladoc Health Nutrition is a 24/7/365 organization and scheduled shifts will include weekdays, weekends, and holidays to meet the demands of the business.
- Through virtual services, analyze patients’ health status, goals and dietary restrictions, tracking patients’ dietary intake and progress and educating patients on how to maintain a balanced diet while delivering superb clinical care.
- Utilize approved resources for member facing support documents and programs available and adhere to Quality Standards.
- Refer to other specialists as needed whether on or off the platform.
- Are deeply familiar with other services available to members both internally at Teladoc and externally with the health plan or community.
- Works in a collaborative way with internal and external customers to assure members receive optimal care.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols that Teladoc and its Quality Assurance Committee may adopt from time to time, including applicable Nutrition service line policies and procedures.
- Completes thorough and accurate record-keeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Science (or related Health specialty)
- RD or RDN certification thorough the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and be a Licensed Dietitian (LD) or Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN)
- 2 years’ experience as licensed clinician in respective specialty working independently.
- Exhibit excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills including documentation utilizing SOAP notes while incorporating the Assessment, Diagnoses, Intervention and Monitoring/Evaluation (ADIME) process.
- Must be able to provide 40 hours of schedule availability per week.
- Superb organizational skills
- Strict adherence to confidentiality and HIPAA compliance regulations.
- Ability to guide, direct, or influence people.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly using skills necessary for a virtual visit platform.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Maintain all state licensure in respective specialty
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Teladoc Health respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In furtherance of your employment relationship with Teladoc Health, we collect personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Personal information is defined as: Any information or set of information relating to you, including (a) all information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and (b) all information that any applicable law treats as personal information. Teladoc Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices for U.S. Employees’ Personal information is available at this link.