Teladoc Health - Providers
United States – Virtual
Teladoc Health, Inc., the global leader in virtual care, is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world. We are seeking Physicians who are Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine. Opportunities available nationwide.
The General Medicine Staff Physician cares for members utilizing the full breadth of Teladoc Health telemedicine services. The Staff Physician will care for the members directly through scheduled and on demand visits utilizing video or phone capabilities. The physician may also serve as a representative of clinical services to internal stake holders and serve as a mentor/support to Teladoc contracted physicians.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide virtual medical services to members.
- Work full-time role defined as shifts of varying lengths Monday through Sunday totaling 40 hours a week.
- Provide care via both video and phone interactions. Willing to support provider platform video calls as a priority (minimum 25% video requirement).
- Work with Credentialing Department to become licensed in additional states to conduct visits.
- Schedule work based on shift coverage; available for on-call care during off-hours.
- Become familiar with the full range of Teladoc Health services including medical second opinion, treatment decision support, behavioral health, tele-dermatology, and other service offerings.
- Willingness to service members requiring prioritization as identified by Teladoc’s operations team.
- Work closely at times with Teladoc Health operation team to ensure network needs are fulfilled.
- Provide picture and professional profile for posting on platform.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Active Medical license required with Board Certification in Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- Passionate regarding the delivery of high-quality medical care
- History of strong clinical performance
- Willingness to serve as an ambassador regarding the clinical importance of virtual care.
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records and computer-based applications
- Ability to build relationships across departments.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
Ranked #1 among direct-to-consumer telehealth providers in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Telehealth Satisfaction Study
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Teladoc Health respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In furtherance of your employment relationship with Teladoc Health, we collect personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Personal information is defined as: Any information or set of information relating to you, including (a) all information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and (b) all information that any applicable law treats as personal information. Teladoc Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices for U.S. Employees’ Personal information is available at this link.