Teladoc Health - Providers
United States – Virtual
Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Teladoc Primary360 is the new primary care. Working as part of a care team for Teladoc Health Medical Group, the Primary Care Physician provides best in class virtual patient care via video and telephonic appointments. This unique opportunity will contribute to shaping the evolution of virtual primary care as an industry standard to make primary care accessible, affordable, and effective for all.
- Work with a healthcare team to provide patients with exceptional care services virtually via video and phone communication channels, within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records, and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens to treat identified and documented medical conditions, including discussing potential side effects and risks associated with allergies, interactions with other medications and/or health conditions as appropriate
- Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing
- Consistently meet or exceed clinical quality and patient care standards, including adhering to department policies, procedures, and objectives
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws
- Record complete, timely and legible medical records.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the full range of Teladoc Health services including medical second opinion, treatment decision support, behavioral health, tele-dermatology, and other service offerings
- Support the Medical Director and product team in the development of new products and services, as needed
- 2+ years post-residency experience as a Primary Care Physician in a clinical setting, with the following certifications:
- M.D. or D. O. degree from an accredited United States medical school
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Board certification in primary care or related field from said residency
- Current State Medical Practitioner License
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing
- Passionate regarding the delivery of high-quality medical care
- Willingness to become licensed in additional states as required and funded by the Company
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in Class for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and will never discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Teladoc Health respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In furtherance of your employment relationship with Teladoc Health, we collect personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Personal information is defined as: Any information or set of information relating to you, including (a) all information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and (b) all information that any applicable law treats as personal information. Teladoc Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices for U.S. Employees’ Personal information is available at this link.